Monday, June 6, 2016

Winter Camping

When you don't post stuff right away, you forget details.  I remember this happened sometime around Levi's surgery.

Levi went with the Boy Scouts to go to the A frame cabin (around the Eden area) to stay the night.  They needed another adult so David went with them.  I remember being really glad because I was worried about Levi and his health.  It just made me feel a lot better knowing Daddy was with him.



They had to make quite the hike up to the cabin because the vehicles wouldn't make it up that hill.  A few winters ago I made that same hike in the snow and it was anything but easy.  But on the way down, the following day, I guess the boys sled down so that made it a lot easier.  Smart boys!

I'm so grateful that we live in such a beautiful place.  I am so grateful that Levi is a part of an organization where I can trust his leaders.  But more than anything, as I am typing this, I am so very grateful for a husband who willingly went with Levi's group to help.  I hope Levi remembers times like these and because of these times, KNOWS that his father loves him very much.

No comments: