Monday, January 16, 2012

3 Brothers and a few wives :)

I'm pretty sure tonight was the first time David and his brothers went on a group date with their wives. We went to a Thai restaurant in Orem. This was David and I first time eating Thai food and it was so yummy! Well, David had a hard time wrapping his mind around all the different textures and tastes but I loved it!
Afterwards we made a stop for hot chocolate at "The Chocolate." Well, there is no way I am going into a shop called "The Chocolate" and only getting something to drink. Their cupcakes are divine!
Helen watched the boys tonight while we had our date. I am so grateful for her love for the boys. Hyrum was so cute when we came to pick them up. He said (pointing to Grandma), "My best friend!" They played wheel barrels tonight and they were on a team together. Apparently that made them best friends. Super cute!

2 comments:

The Bass Family Pond said...

Looks like such fun, you look great and Happy. ")

Tricia said...

So HAPPY you are here! What a fun night. Dave looks like he is the only brother with hair... I want to go have some chocolate with you soon!