Saturday, July 10, 2010

girls + hotel room = fun!

Valerie, who lives in Arkansas, came to Grove to stay the night with Crystal, who was visiting from Texas. We all went to school together but I didn't know Crystal like I did Val and Pounce and it had been years since I had seen her. I couldn't believe how very much the same she looked! Pounce called me a few hours ago and told me they were going to pick me up and that we would go and get some ice cream. The ice cream was good and all but the real fun happened when we got back to the hotel room that Valerie and Crystal were staying in tonight (the little girl is Crystal's niece). Who says that you need games or alcohol or food or whatever for entertainment! All we needed was old memories and a few bouts of gas to keep us laughing!
I love you girls!

3 comments:

brittany doll said...

FUN!!! You look so happy. It's funny how passing gas can make everyone so happy! Love ya!

Mary said...

I love that first picture.

Apeeee said...

I love these pics!!! You guys look so stinkin' happy! I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!! I love you girls too!!!